Are you one of those who are easily affected by climate change? Well, low immunity might be the cause. So, here some tips on how to improve your immunity.
- Pomegranate: They are loaded with lots of minerals, Vitamin C, K, fibers, potassium. They are rich source of anti-oxidants. They help n reduction of inflammation. Fight against breast cancer.
- Citrus: Citrus fruits helps increasing production of white blood cells which are capable of fighting infections. Our body cannot produce Vitamin C, so we need an external source of Vitamin C which comes from Oranges, grapes, lemons.
- Ginger: Ginger is not only a good source of Vitamin C but is also rich in various other nutrients. It has a long history of use for curing cold. Ginger also proves beneficial for the people suffering from obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
- Flax seed: Flax seed are associated with reducing hypertension. They are also a good source of fibre and cholesterol free.
- Spinach: They are rich in Vitamin C and iron as well. They are packed with ample amount of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is a rich source of magnesium, potassium, iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B.
- Turmeric: It has high anti-inflammatory agents and is also used to cure arthritis. It is also used to cure muscle damage.
- Almonds: Vitamin C and Vitamin E boosts immunity. Almonds are a great source of Vitamin E.
- Broccoli: It is packed with minerals, Vitamin A, B, and C as well as ample amount of anti-oxidants.