Winter is here and I personally love winter but there are few things we need to take care of to enjoy winters. Following are some tips and tricks to avoid winter’s blues.
Life hacks for winter:
- If your car wiper stick to the window in winter, then keep them in air and cover them socks when not in use.
- Can’t bear the cold in your room? Turn on your fan in low speed and then rotate the knob in clockwise direction, this will throw warm air .
- Use dry shampoo in winter to flaunt your hair.
- To avoid a frozen windshield, try parking your car facing towards east, sun will do the trick for you.
- Wool pills on sweater are very common. Run a razor over your woolen sweater and ta-da! you have your all new good looking sweater back!
- Your zipper is stuck and jammed. Try rubbing wax over it.
- According to a research, include “dark green ” veggies in winters and keep “light green veggies ” aside for spring.
- Include pepper to cure your sinusitis.
- Sore throat, sinusitis, cold fever are some of the common aliments in winters. Include ginger in you diet to avoid winter blues. Enjoy warm ginger tea this winter and you will feel much better.
- Avoid corn in winters.
- Try almond milk this winder. You might fall in love with it.
- Try including apples. You can find different varity of apples in winters.
- Avoid too much of sugar in your diet during winters as it can hamper your immunity system.
Beauty Hacks for winter:
- Chapped lips are a major concern during winters. Apply coconut oil on lips before going to bed.
- Before applying eyeliner or any liquid makeup. Rub the cosmetic for about 20secs.
- Keep your sunscreen handy. Yeah right, even in winters!
- Apply coconut oil on your skin, this will help retaining moisture.