We all know that nuts are power house of proteins. But, you will be surprised to know that nuts are rich in other nutrients too:
- Unsaturated fats: It helps to maintain the bad cholesterol in your body.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Prevents heart attack. Lowers depression, inflammation. Also prevents dementia.
- Fiber: It lowers your cholesterol and helps to prevent Type 2 Diabetes. Triggers weight loss. Lowers intestine inflammation.
- Vitamin E: Cure chest pain and helps to prevent narrowing of arteries.
- Plant sterols: Nuts have natural plant sterols that help you control heart related disease.
- L-arginine: Prevents blood clots.
- Almonds are high in calcium which is good for your bone.
- Vitamin E found in almonds is good for your skin.
- Healthy brain function.
- Control diabetes.
- Selenium found in brazil nuts increases your metabolism.
- Protect against breast cancer.
- Maintains the level of testosterone in males.
- Strengthen immune system.
- Prevent against cancer.
- Walnuts also contain the plant-based omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is anti-inflammatory.
- Prevents blood clot.
- Helps to reduce weight.
- Prevents cancer.
- Good for heart.
- Helps in hair growth.
- Magnesium found in cashew nuts is good for nerves.
- Promote heart health.
- Good for skin and hair.